Bring on Phase 3, Boston!
Boston joins the rest of the state for Phase 3 reopening. Casinos, museums, fitness centers, and movie theaters are allowed to reopen next week. Here’s a roundup of local fitness studios reopening!
Culture is back
These local museums will be reopening in July.
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum: July 15
- New England Aquarium: July 16
- Institute of Contemporary Art: July 16
- Old North Church and Historic Site: July 16
- Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum: July 17
- Museum of Science: July 26
New Summer Menus
Age Strong Matinee
The July Drive-in Movie series hosted by the Parks Department and the Department of Tourism, Sports, and Entertainment kicked off this week with showings at the Convention Center in South Boston. Most of the shows have filled up already, but slots are available for the Age Strong Matinee next Wednesday, July 15 which will show the movie “42,” the story of American legend Jackie Robinson. This is open to Boston residents who are 55 or older. Registration is required by calling the Age Strong Commission at 617-635-3959, or 3-1-1.
Ashmont Farmers Market is back