Fun in the sun
Neponset River Water Shed Association invite you to enjoy a day of outdoor fun along the Neponset River and Greenway Trail on Sunday, June 12 from 9am-1pm at DCR Neponset II Park – at the corner of Granite Ave and Hill Top Street.
Celebrate the beautiful natural habitats and wildlife along the River.
This is a FREE, family-friendly, public event. We encourage you to bring a blanket and a picnic, and spend the day!
- free canoeing and kayaking with PaddleBoston
- a spray deck – bring a bathing suit & towels!
- environmental exhibits
- food trucks & ice cream
- Bike Infirmary
- Blue Bikes
- Boston Public Health Commission
- Boston Water and Sewer Commission
- DJ Mez
- Greater Boston Trout Unlimited
- Mattapan Food & Fitness
- Mr. Kool
- Neponset River Greenway Council
- Neponset River Watershed Association
- Paddle Boston
- Pennypacker’s Food Truck
- The Sausage Guy
- Trike called Funk
- Zoo New England
You can learn more here!