Dorchester Community Day
This free event will take place on Monday, July 25th from 4pm-8pm at Town Filed + Doherty-Gibson Playground. Enjoy a bouncy house, basketball, kickball, ice cream and a BBQ! Brought to you by the All Dorchester Sports League!
Carson Beach DCR Summer Nights
Enjoy summertime activities including kayaking, volleyball, arcade games, plus free dinner on Wednesdays from 5pm-7pm on July 27th, August 3rd and August 10th at Carson Beach! You can learn more here!
he Return of the Boston Seafood Festival
Get your tickets today! Celebrate the 9th Annual Boston Seafood Festival on Sunday, August 7 at the historic Boston Fish Pier! This family friendly event has it all including live music, cooking demonstrations from local chefs, children’s activities and plenty of seafood! Tickets are now available for purchase at bostonseafoodfestival.org, and are $20 for adults, $7 for children ages six through twelve, and free for children ages five and under. You can get the details here!
Frozen Drink Szn
This summer has been a scorcher and this week has been no different! Cool off with these fun frozen drinks found around the neighborhood to help you stay cool all summer long! They’re fruity, funky, and frozen! Check out our roundup here!
Happy 6th Birthday, Dorchester Brewing Co.
Celebrate Dorchester Brewing Co. on Saturday, July 30th! There will be a variety of local Dorchester vendors to help us celebrate the day including:
- ALL DAY: Anniversary IPA beer release
- 11:30-10pm: M&M BBQ is serving up a special sandwich using BBQ sauce made with DBco beer!
- 12pm-4pm: DJ’s Market will be selling desserts. The first 100 guests will receive a free birthday cupcake
- 1pm-6pm: Paint N’ Pour w/ Rahim Pop-Up. Purchase or Pour your very own acrylic drip painting!
- 2pm-8pm: Candle Lux Pop-Up
- 6pm-10:30pm: DJ Ryan Price will be playing a set upstairs in the Hopservatory