Three students at the Henderson Inclusion School (upper school) were sent to the hospital on Tuesday after taking edibles. 

According to the Boston Globe, a letter was sent to the upper school community.  Head of School Stephanie Sibley stated that staff immediately notified the police, the school system’s safety services, the school nurse, and the students’ families.

The students were taken to a local hospital “for further medical care” as a precaution. Sibley also stated in the letter that drugs and paraphernalia are prohibited on school grounds to all students, employees, and family members. 

On March 6, five students at the Tobin School in Roxbury ate marijuana-infused chocolate bars. One of the students had to be taken to a hospital.


Leave A Comment