On Thursday around 4pm, Boston fire responded to call for smoke showing at 9 Glenrose Road – an occupied 2 1/2 story multi-family home. Fire was quickly knocked down and all residents were safely evacuated. Fire was contained to the attic and second floor. With 101 degree head index, it made for difficult for firefighters to do their job. Boston Sparks was on hand to make sure the firefighters stayed hydrated.
It’s estimated at approximately $250,000 in damages. Six adults and one child have been displaced!
Thank you BFD for keeping us safe!
Image via BFD Twitter