UPDATE: Mayor Walsh spoke about the 11-year-old boy who’s hand was partially amputated due to fireworks at his press conference on Friday. The Boston Herald has an update on this. You can read about it here.
Boston EMS Incidents is reporting that an 11-year-old child was stuck by fireworks on Mercer Street in South Boston on Tuesday night around 9:40pm. The child’s hand was partially amputated. A tourniquet was applied and the child was taken to an area hospital.
To say fireworks in the city of Boston this summer has been issue would be an understatement.