Wednesday June 15th
Come Celebrate !
- 25 years of World AIDS Day/A Day Without Art, creating a space to heal, reflect, and remember
- 25 years of building social co-operation with artists, cultural organizations, community groups, and social service agencies
- 25 years of using public art to respond to community needs
- 20 Years of Our Common Path At No Man’s Land reclaiming the land as we reclaim our voices
- 20 years of working with faith communities to re-Sanctify sacred space
- 20 years of our acclaimed youth Program S.P.U.N. Silent People Until Now
- 15 years of Our Hope and Recovery Program with young addicts.