- This event has passed.
Cracking the Code to College: City of Boston Credit Union
October 23 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
College planning is exciting but can be confusing at the same time. For this reason, City of Boston Credit Union has compiled a panel of experts to help guide parents and students through the process.
From our panel of local experts you’ll learn about:
- Choosing a college that is a right fit for you
- How to navigate the application process
- Making your application essay stand out
- Seeking out financial aid and scholarships
- The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Different financing options
- And much more!
Complimentary light refreshments and Door Prizes!
Don’t miss this opportunity to have your college questions answered! This program is FREE & open to the public, but space is limited so please be sure to register at the link below.
Tuesday, October 23, 2018
7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Walter Denney Youth Center
Harbor Point Apartment Complex
270 Mount Vernon St., Dorchester, MA 02125